Thor On Facebook
We strive to educate our clients so that they can make good decisions during the project. Below you will find some answers to common questions we field during our projects.
- Why should I use a licensed contractor?
- Are you fully licensed, insured and bonded and what does that mean?
- What are the key steps in a remodel?
- Where can I save money during the remodel?
- How long does it take to remodel a kitchen?
- How long does it take to remodel a bathroom?
- What type of return on investment can I expect from remodeling my house if I sell my home?
- How do I know if I need a permit?
- What is the approval process for a building permit application?
- How long does it take to get a building permit in my city?
- Do you offer help with selection of colors, materials and other aesthetic decisions?
- Do you use your own employees or subcontractors?
- What size projects can you handle?
- What kind of warranty do you offer?
- When and how do I pay you?
- What is particularly special about Thor Construction compared to many others in the area?
- Do you have references I can contact?